layout

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Nervous

Nervous

Nervously sitting at the front porch,
Blanketed with a pale blue wool jacket,
Holding a mug of hot chocolate so warm;
In the middle of each morning from dawn;

Looking blindlessly towards the outside,
As the mailman pass by,
Not blinking even once,
Eagerly hope for the news;
That might change a living of a life.


Yet..
Nothing came to pay a visit,
Maybe for someone else,
But none similar to the one awaits,
Definitely.


I cant feel my breath;
I am scared,
My heart beats so fast that it hurts,
My mind wanders crazily so puzzle,
My body feels so weak like a cripple.


It is not the time to give up yet;
Good stuff always find its right way & right moment,
Sometimes;
It doesnt come yet,
Because a better thing will come next.
Sometimes;
It doesnt come at all,
Because it is for the best.


Hence, stay alive.
We will never know what will come for us~


Lots of luv,
eLLe

No comments:

Post a Comment