layout

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

12 things from Google

Tagged by Una..

Rules:

1. The Rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below.
2. Then, you must choose a picture in the first page of result and post it as your answer.
3. After that tag 12 people.


1. The age of my next birthday = 23


A movie with Jim Carrey in it..
(p/s to una: sorry ler gamba ni same ngn awk.. nx burfday kite same pn. And pic ni paling nice~~)


2. The place I would like to travel to = Switzerland & New Caledonia (I have 2 cuz i can't choose between them)

Looking at this pic, who doesnt wanna go to Swiss??

Seems like the influence of New Caledonia from a korean drama on me is really high this time~


3. The favorite place = swimming pool


Though i am just a moderate swimmer, i still find the pool somehow makes me feel refreshing & peaceful~


4. The favorite food = Swensen's ice-cream


Don't u feel like having some??

5. The nickname I had = elin


Elin Nordegren, Tiger Woods' wife..

6. The favorite colour = pastel colours


To guys who still do not know, THESE are pastel colours~ ;p

7. The city I live in (For now) = Kuala Lumpur
8. The city I was born in = Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur during sunrise..Truthfully, i never seen this kind of scenery here though i was born & live in in this city..

9. College Major = Process Plant Engineering


I think i've seen this book somewhere before~

10. Bad habit = Lips biting



Not that bad since this pic came out nice~~ hihu!

11. Hobby = Shopping Spree!

Can't blame me as a girl..

12. Wishlist = happy family..


I wish nothing bigger than my family's eternal happiness..

As usual, malas nk tag sape2..skrg rmi org bz... sape2 free, sile la..


Lots of luv,
eLLe

No comments:

Post a Comment